la guerre des clans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

la guerre des clans

Depuis maintenant des Lunes, 4 clans s'affontent : ombre vent rivière et tonnerre

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.

AuteurMessage
nishknig
Invité

I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Empty
MessageSujet: I am new at this so am trying to catch up.   I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 14:49

Hello. Quote:after 5 atemps with DVD Shrink v3.1.7 +nero 5.5 i got 1 good 4 bad. the dvd disks that i have do the job when i bern dvd to dvd or copping. ps if so 1 has a older copy of DVD Shrink can you send it to me.Go to the official DVD Srink site: and get an older non-beta version of Shrink. 3.1.4 thru 3.1.6 work good. What version of Nero 5.5.x do you have? If it's not a very late version it could be causing you problems (it did for me). I believe a new version of 5.5.x Nero was recently released....yep, Afterdawn reports this version available: The update is available at: - Sony DVD-ROMWinXP Pro w/ SP2, DVD Shrink - DVD Decrypter - Nero 7.x - CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD - DVD Fab - RipIt4Me
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.
Page 1 sur 1